Labour Market in Austria for refugees from Ukraine

The Arbeitsmarktservice (AMS), the Austrian Public Employment Service, will gladly support you in finding a job. They will advise and guide you regarding the labour market in Austria. They will inform you about job opportunities, help you with German lessons and other qualifications that you might need.

Therefore, it is necessary to get registered with the AMS: here

After registering in AMS you can get “ID card for displaced persons” (“blue card”). If persons with a right of residence for displaced persons already have the prospect of a specific job, the employer can also apply to the AMS for a work permit.